- To apply for the programme, please create an account by using your email address and creating a password.
- Please fill in the form with your personal information, professional experience, higher education record, participation in training programmes, and other required fields.
- Your profile photo is required to be uploaded to your application. The image file format must be .JPG with no larger than 2 MB in size.
- To complete the application, the following documents should be submitted (each document file format must be .PDF with no larger than 5 MB in size):
- Certifying letter from your organization confirming your application and leave duration for full attendance of the training duration in Bangkok, Thailand (preferably in English or with certified translation)
- Personal description of your professional achievements/ongoing work projects, and passion for future initiatives in crime prevention and criminal justice (1,500 – 2,500 words in English)
- (Optional) Short biography in English (max. 500 words in English)
- (Optional) Evidence of ability to actively participate in lectures and seminars conducted in English (e.g., diploma of courses conducted in English, language test certificate, extensive work experience in English)
- In the first step, you will be notified about the Personal Data Privacy Notice For the Participants of the Training, Seminar or Other Activities. Please read and agree to continue to the next step.
- During the application process, you may click ‘SAVE DRAFT’ to save/upload the file. This is to ensure that your filled information and uploaded files are updated to the application system. You can return and continue completing your application as often as you need until the deadline.
- To complete your application, all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields.
- Only confirm your application once it is complete and there’s no changes or updates needed. Please review your summary page before confirming the application.
- By clicking ‘CONFIRM THE APPLICATION’, your application is concluded and submitted to The Committee Review system. It can no longer be edited or updated.
- After successfully submitting your application, a confirmation message will appear on your screen. You will also receive an automatically generated email as an acknowledgment of receipt.
Important: You can continue to log in to update and confirm your application until the closing date on Monday, 01 April 2024 at 24:00 Hr (Bangkok GMT+7).